TV and Video Appearances
Learn more about Dr. John P. Salerno by watching and listening to him on YouTube where you can view videos of his television appearances on CBS, Fox, Telemundo, and others. You will also find links to some of our news coverage, blog post articles that Dr. Salerno has written for the Huffington Post, and our press releases.
Dr. Salerno speaks on healthcare on Fox Business
Dr. Salerno joins a panel of medical experts on Fox News
Dr. Salerno discusses Holistic Medicine, Heavy Metals, and Allergies with Bulletproof Radio
Dr. Salerno discusses Health Care on CBS New York
Dr. Salerno discusses gut enzymes on the top South Korean TV network.
Dr. Salerno Discussing Chelation Therapy On My Fox NY
Dr. Salerno on Russian Channel
Dr. Salerno interviewed on Telemundo
Dr. Salerno on Auto Immune Conditions | Episode 3
The Story of the Atkins Diet, Part 4
Dr. Salerno on Immune Dysfunction | Episode 4
Dr. Salerno on his book, “Fight Fat with Fat” and the Ketogenic Diet – An IHEALTHTUBE INTERVIEW
Dr. Salerno On His Book, “Fight Fat with Fat” Episode 1
Dr. Salerno on Candida Overgrowth, Carbs, and Sugar | Episode 2
Dr. Salerno on NEWSMAXTV
- March 26, 2018 – Mountain Grove News Journal – Unique Mushroom Extract AHCC® Shows Promise For Lyme Disease
- May 11, 2017 – Heathline – Does the Alternate Day Fast Really Work?
- July 13, 2017 – Medical Daily – What It’s Like Trying Cryotherapy Vs. Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments, Plus Health Benefits And Risks
- Dec 16, 2016 – Huffington Post – 8 Life-Changing Benefits Of An Oxygen Chamber
- Jan 22, 2016 – DesMoines Register – Bacon Fest hams it up with Body by Bacon
- March 13, 2014 – Los Angeles Daily News – Your makeup may be making you sick
- February 14, 2014 – Racked – Why IV Spas Are the Next Big Beauty Frontier
Dr. Salerno’s Articles for The Huffington Post
- Why I Recommend Organic Food to My Weight Loss Patients – Dr. Salerno explains how added chemicals in processed foods can increase food cravings, cause water retention, and result in unwanted weight gain.
- What is Sustainable Food? – Learn more about sustainable agriculture, common production practices, and consumer influence and overall participation from the leader in anti-aging medicine, Dr. Salerno.
- What Ever Happened to the Venerable Hamburger? – What can you do if you’d like to eat a good, healthy hamburger? Dr. Salerno sheds light on several sensible answers and easy-to-follow tips.
- Your New Year’s Resolution: Eat More Organics – Dr. Salerno makes it easy for you to eat more organics. Organic produce doesn’t have to cost a fortune, and a great source of beef, even in smaller amounts, is worth its price.
- Reducing Salt to Protect Against Heart Attacks and Strokes – Only 11% of the sodium in Americans’ diets comes from their own saltshakers; nearly 80% is added to foods before they are sold. Find out more about how the National Salt Reduction Initiative, a New York City-led partnership, is using targeted reduction measures to inform the public and food leaders.
- America’s Chickens Come Home to Roost – The European Union has banned the use of birds raised using standard American practices and, as a result, the chicken they sell in Europe is more flavorful and healthier.
- Farmer’s in Missouri When a Battle With a Hog Production Giant – Factory farm advocates will argue that they produce pork that is affordable for working families. But who will pay the health care and environmental cleanup costs that will inevitably result from meat full of growth hormones and antibiotics?
- Sept. 14, 2017 – Expert Family Medicine Physician and Anti-Aging Specialist, John P. Salerno, DO, is to be Recognized as a 2017 Top Doctors in New York, New York
- June 15, 2015 – The Salerno Center Launches Earoplane’s™ to Alleviate Children’s Travel Discomfort
- June 2, 2014 – Leading New York Physician Announces the Release of Fight Fat with Fat: A Revolutionary Way to Bring America Back to Health
- January 21, 2014 – 5W Public Relations becomes agency of record for Salerno Center
- November 1, 2011 – Dr. John P. Salerno Joins Editorial Board of Prestigious International Medical Journal
- May 1, 2011 – Dr. Salerno Releases The Silver Cloud Diet in Paperback