Visiting the Center
The Salerno Center for Complementary Medicine is conveniently located in midtown Manhattan at 12 East 52nd Street in New York, NY 10022. We are on the fourth floor (BNC Bank is on the first floor) with elevator access. The building is between Provonvias Bridal Shop and Fig & Olive, a Mediterranean Restaurant.
The Salerno Center for Complementary Medicine also has at location in Fairfield Connecticut at 85 Mill Plain Rd, Suite F, Fairfield CT 06824
There are several parking garages in close proximity to the Salerno Center.
Traveling By Subway?
The Salerno Center Manhattan location is easily accessible by Subway.
Need an MTA Subway Map?
Traveling By Train?
Take a Train into NYC on the Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad or Staten Island Railway.
NYC Location Driving Directions
From Long Island:
- Get on I-495 W in Hauppauge from NY-454 W
- Follow I-495 W to E 37th St in Manhattan, New York. Exit from I-495 W
- Take 3rd Ave, E 47th St and Madison Ave to E 52nd St
From New Jersey:
- Get on NJ-133 in East Windsor from Success Rd, Toms River Rd, Cassville Rd, Rising Sun Tavern Rd, ... andMilford Rd
- Take I-95 N to Dyer Ave in Manhattan, New York.
- Take the exit toward New York 9A/42 Street/Uptown/Theater District from NY-495 E
- Take 8th Ave to W 52nd St
- Get on CT-8 S from CT-262
- Take I-84 and I-684 S to New York State Reference Rte 987D S/Saw Mill Parkway S/Saw Mill River Parkway Sin Katonah.
- Take exit 5 from I-684 S
- Continue onto New York State Reference Rte 987D S/Saw Mill Parkway S/Saw Mill River Parkway S
- Follow Henry Hudson Pkwy to 12th Ave in Manhattan
- Take W 57th St to W 52nd St