Dr. John Salerno
Dr. Salerno’s medical approach embraces the whole person – mind, body,
and spirit – treating the entire person rather than just symptoms.
Dr. John P. Salerno M.D,D.O.
Founder of The Salerno Center Since 2003.
- Preceptor for Yale University School of Medicine.
- Over 30 years of experience in the alternative medical field.
- Over 100,000 patient visits.
- Over 20 TV and media appearances.
- Over 100 Wellness radio stations interviews.
- Over 300 magazine interviews.
- Has instructed and opened over12 centers in Tokyo, Korea,the United States and Brazil.
- Has lectured on alternative and complementary medicine all over the world.
- An international pioneer in the practice of holistic and complementary medicine.
The Salerno Center for Complementary Medicine in New York City combines the wisdom of alternative healing with the teachings of traditional medicine, helping patients to live healthier and happier lives.
Health Care for 9/11 Heroes
After the terrorist bombings of September 11, 2001, Dr. Salerno served as the Medical Director for the World Trade Center Landfill, a position that earned him a commendation from then-mayor Rudy Giuliani.
Furthermore, he was charged with monitoring the health of public workers assigned to manage the massive landfill, as much of the debris from the World Trade Center was riddled with airborne chemicals, heavy metals, and toxic buildup.