Ready to Book?
Call the Salerno Center and ask for Jasmine!
We are so looking forward to our Tuscany Retreat that we decided to create a little preview of it much closer to home. For those of you who can’t make the Italy retreat or those of you who want to get a jump start on it, we’ve got something special for you.
For many of us, autumn is our favorite time of year. We dream of hiking through crackly fallen leaves, horseback riding, visiting a winery, and perhaps the “most autumn” pastime of all, apple picking! But sadly, for many of us city dwellers, we never get around to having that ideal autumn weekend. Hiking, horses, and wineries, and apple orchards are pretty rare in the five boroughs. But you can find all of those things and more less than two hours outside of New York City.
Dr. Salerno and Marina Moiseyeva invite you to Escape Into Autumn at their mini-retreat at the bucolic Grand Cascades Lodge, part of Crystal Springs Resort in Sussex County, New Jersey. The three day retreat will provide the perfect balance of engaging lectures, invigorating physical activities, relaxing and recharging treatments, award winning wines, locally sourced, farm-to-table food, and wonderful camaraderie.
Friday October 4th 12:00 pm - Sunday October 6th 6:00 pm
Friday, October 4th
- Check in
- Hiking along the storied Appalachian trail
- Enjoy a swim and sauna at the Tropical Biosphere Pool Complex
- 1 Hour massage
- Relax and play games around a cozy firepit
Saturday, October 5th
- Horseback riding
- 1 Hour massage
- Tour an award winning winery
- Enjoy the resort’s indoor pools and whirlpool
- Longevity Lecture: Turn Back the Clock
- Hormone theory of aging and anti-aging hormones
- Anti-aging support - IV & oral super nutrients
- Defy your age with lifestyle modifications
- Longevity diet
- Telomere length extension to fight aging
Sunday, October 6th
- Check out
- Visit Warwick Valley Winery for brunch and an afternoon filled with live music, fresh apple cider, apple picking, acclaimed wines, sangria, and cocktails.
- 2 Nights and 3 days stay
- 2 Dinners
- 3 Lunches/brunches
- Massage: Choose from 4 types
- Art of Reflection for body and mind
- Vinotherapy for anti-aging
- Active Life to release tension and relax muscles
- Balancing Aromatherapy Oil Massage Chakra for balance activites
A Break Designed With You in Mind
This Escape Into Autumn mini-retreat has been carefully designed to provide each guest with the relaxation and wellness they crave as we head into for what for many of us is the busiest time of the year. Dr. Salerno and Marina look forward to sharing this special weekend with you.
$2200 per person
To book your your getaway, call the office and speak to Jasmine.
The payment in full is due by September 4th.
The retreat is non-refundable.