Join us for Fasting Talk
Monday, April 15th
5:30pm – 7:00pm
hosted by Dr. Salerno & Marina Moiseyeva FNP!
We will be:
- Talking about fasting: types of fasting and its benefits
- Focusing on one of the SAFEST, EASIEST, SHORTEST & MOST EFFECTIVE FASTING that ACTUALLY DONE WHILE EATING DELICIOUS FOOD – FASTING MIMICKING DIET.
- Providing you with the ALL the information & tools you need to start your FASTING AT ANY TIME and as soon as the next day after the event
- Treating you with delicious foods that you can eat during the fast
For many, the prospect of foregoing food for any prolonged period of time seems scary, even dangerous. But over the last 20 years countless studies and new discoveries have validated the incredible health benefits associated with caloric restriction as well as various fasting protocols. These benefits include:
- Weight loss
- Cellular clean-up (an incredible process called autophagy)
- Stem-cell-based tissue regeneration
- Gut rest
- Metabolic reset
After our own independent research we concluded that fasting is not only safe for many of our patients, but it can also play a crucial role in promoting overall health and longevity. As such, we are eager to incorporate FASTING into our practice.
Come & Learn about a very unique and short FASTING PROGRAM that provides the same benefits of a water-only fast, but WITH FOOD. And it is safe, convenient, simple, and delicious. Seriously, we couldn’t believe that the body could be “tricked” into fasting mode while eating tasty food like fresh olives, hearty soups, and sweet nut bars! We have personally tried it as have many of our patients. We are convinced and think you will be too!
This is a great opportunity to jump-start your wellness plan and give your body a much-needed tune-up!
If you’re interested in participating please EMAIL US or call us at 1-866-582-7454 for additional information and to secure your spot!
Sign-up for our free bi-monthly newsletter to receive the latest medical news, treatments & recipes to help keep your health on the right track.