Did you know that… Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the US? As of today, NO CURE was found. The good news is that Dementia & Alzheimer’s disease are HIGHLY PREVENTABLE. Also, general brain health (memory, mood, focus, etc) can be optimized at any age by addressing key critical aspects and improve significantly your brain health.
Dr. John Salerno & Marina Moiseyeva, FNP are hosting “Brain Health Boosters & Busters” Event at the Salerno Center March 18, Monday at 5:30 pm to 7 pm
Join us to:
- Learn about your “Dementia” risk & “risky” behaviors
- Find out easy ways you can optimize your brain health today
- Get information on cognitive decline prevention and decreasing your risk of dementia
- Get into details on how to nourish your brain to improve memory, focus, & mood
- Enjoy Complimentary brain-health boosting treats
You will also get an opportunity to*:
- Have Cell/Brain Health Assessment
- Do the Alzheimer’s/Dementia Risk Screening
- Test Your Nervous System Nutritional Health
- Perform 15-minute Functional Cognitive Testing
- Get Personalized Recommendations based on all the data collected
*All the above testings/screenings/assessments could be done during or after the event.
RSVP to this invite by March 15 by emailing us or calling the office @ 212-582-1700