When a person has to eat gluten-free, one of the biggest challenges is finding suitable bread. For many people, bread is a staple in their diet, but when you need to eat organic and gluten-free finding bread that you can eat can be an effort in futility. The effort can be a challenging one, as there isn’t a lot of variety out there and when you do find suitable bread, it often has a high price tag associated with it. The best way around this is to make your own, and while the process of making bread is often lengthy and daunting, this gluten-free coconut flour bread recipe is simple to make.
Making a loaf of bread doesn’t have to be a hassle. In fact, with coconut flour it can be fairly simple, and tasty, allowing you to enjoy that heavenly scent of freshly baked bread. If you are looking for a grain-free alternative, check out this delicious gluten-free coconut flour bread recipe.
Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
• 6 eggs
• ¾ cup of sifted coconut flour
• ¼ cup of raw honey or maple syrup
• ½ teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt
• ½ cup of melted coconut oil or ghee
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder (aluminum-free)
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a small loaf pan.
3. Using a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix the eggs, honey (maple syrup), oil (ghee), Himalayan pink salt, and vanilla extract (optional) together until well-combined.
4. Whisk slowly the baking powder and the coconut flour into the batter. Mix until no lumps remain in the batter.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Remove the bread from the pan and let cool on a rack.