Improve your sexual pleasure, self-esteem, intercourse and your chances of healthy reproduction.
Besides maintaining an erection, it may be difficult for certain men experiencing erectile dysfunction to obtain one as well, which may be linked to mood, certain medications, hormone imbalances, environment, heavy metal toxicity, various circulatory diseases, and poor diet. A complex array of heart responses, blood vessel contractions, and nerve impulses completes the rest of the cycle, but without a supportive lifestyle full of healthy relationships, daily exercise, proper sleep, and positive influences - your male member may just be missing his rise.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
- Reduced sexual desire
- Difficulty maintaining an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
Erectile Dysfunction Root Causes
- Coronary heart disease
- High-sugar diet (deactivates sex hormone binding globulin, SHBG)
- Chronic stress
- Thyroid issues
- Nerve damage
- Miscommunication between partner
- Kidney disease
- Arterial circulatory disease
- Neurological disease
- Medications (beta-blockers, sleeping pills, antidepressants)
- Mental disorders (schizophrenia, panic disorder)
- Testosterone imbalance
- Pituitary gland abnormalities
- Weight gain (obesity)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
Erectile Dysfunction Diet & Lifestyle Changes
- Eat organic, unrefined, low sugar foods. Normalizing insulin levels is an important step in maintaining erectile health.
- Get lots of rest and establish healthy sleeping patterns.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and other illegal drug use.
- Speak openly about your relationship, expectations, and sexual limitations. If this is a reccuring problem, try seeking professional assistance.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii), an herb used safely throughout history for energy, is an excellent supplement used to promote physical well-being, longevity, and sexual stamina.
- If low self-esteem and stress become a serious issue, try to engage in healthy group activities (exercise, sports, hobbies).
- Instead of reaching for a quick-fix pill to get a rise, its better to connect with the feelings, emotions, and physical factors that are contributing to the dysfunction. Even though medication seems like a starting point, the initial erection depends on psychological factors, and they come with deadly side-effects such as flushing, headache, infertility, and heart disease.
- Various pure, organic foods containing healthy saturated fats can have a positive impact on sexual performance, such as avocados, almonds, arugula, steak, butter, eggs, and coconut oil.
- What about natural aphrodisiacs? Well, human history has a plethora of member enriching foods and herbs for thought, including cacao, tongkat ali, and deer antler.